Training programmes and workshops
In the corporate workshops and courses that I do, I combine the best knowledge and the best work to help people reach their goals. I use material that comes from spiritual teachings (e.g. Don Miguel Ruiz, Eckhart Tolle) to guide us through beliefs that matter. The work of Meredith Belbin and Team-role management forms a psycho-dynamical basis. Chris Argyris and his Mental Models helps us to reframe. And my knowledge of drama (role-play, psychodrama, etc.) are a means to come into action, feel powerful, find alternatives, and add joy and compassion to the process of growth.
Having worked so often in settings where people were sent to a course and consequently, spend all their energy in resistance, I have a special interest in creating commitment and having participants come with a clear intention and a willingness to learn.
- “I’m always very nervous when I need to speak in public.”
- “The team is not working together; it’s as if people’s hearts are not in it.”
- “People don’t live by the values of the company.”
- “Our team needs to perform better.”
- “There are cultural differences that prevents us from working together.”
- “Our team is growing. What sort of person do we need to bring in?”